Terms and Conditions
If you are using this site, it is assumed that you have read, and agree to, these Terms and Conditions. Should you not agree with these Terms and Conditions in full, you must immediately terminate your use of this site.
All copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property rights on the Team Building site belong to Team Building and may not be used except where Team Building permission has been granted. You may not, other than for personal and non-commercial use, “mirror” or cache information provided via this website on your own server, or copy, adapt, modify or re-use the text or graphics from this website without prior written permission from Team Building .
The public is granted nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited license to view and use information retrieved from the Team Building database and site, as long as it is solely for personal informational, non-commercial use, and furthermore that any copyright is clearly indicated. No part of this site may be copied, republished, transmitted or reproduced in form whatsoever except where stated in this terms and conditions statement or where permission has been granted by Team Building . If links to this website are provided, such links must be to the Team Building homepage. The site may not be linked to so as to imply endorsement of any product or service by Team Building , and links must be discontinued by any responsible person if so asked by Team Building for any reason.
Although every effort has been made by Team Building to ensure the proper performance of this website, Team Building expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or any way related to any errors in or omissions from this site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors; any other websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site; and any unavailability of this site or any portion thereof. Team Building shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever
The terms and conditions that have been set forth shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and any disputes arising shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein
The Team Building site, its source code and these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The continued use of the Team Building site following any change indicates your acceptance of the change. It is your responsibility to review this section for any major changes in the future.
The information we collect from users of this site (usually by means of forms such as the contact form) is limited to minimum personal details needed for the purpose of business communications, and administration, for example: your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We will collect, store, process, transmit or otherwise handle private information only with your knowledge and consent, and we will not make such information available to any third party except as required to by law. Further information of a non-personal nature may be gathered in the form of cookies or log files (for example, the IP address of your computer, the date and time of your visit, which pages you browsed and whether the pages have been delivered successfully.) Your IP Address is automatically collected and used for purposes of quality control, diagnosing problems with our server, administration of our web site; to gather demographic information or judge the popularity of our site areas. Team Building may also use this data in aggregate form to develop customised services. Should you choose to do so, it is possible (depending on the browser you are using), to be prompted before accepting any cookies, or to prevent your browser from accepting any cookies at all. This may however, result in certain features of the web site not being accessible.
If you require access to information on what data is held about you, this can be obtained by contacting us.
- The copyright in all information, material and logos vesting in Team Building shall continue to vest in Team Building and no right, title or interest in any proprietary material or information contained in this website is granted to you hereunder.
- Without derogating from the aforegoing, Team Building hereby authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or any part thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for information purposes only;
- such content is used for non-commercial purposes. Without derogating from the aforegoing, you are expressly prohibited from incorporating any material from this website in any other work, publication or website either of your own or belonging to any third party. Any reproduction of this the content of this website, or portion thereof, must include these disclaimers and copyright notices in their entirety. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website. Elements of this website are protected by law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Team Building.
- Other products and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
Linked sites are not subject to the control of Team Building and Team Building is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Team Building provides links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Team Building of such site.
Thank you for reading the above, which is a requirement of the ECT Act of 2002 – we can also help you comply with the Act, contact us if you need assistance!